Laser Targeting Mode?

Hello! I recently received my T1 and I am blown away by the build quality and how well thought out it was designed! I have but one question: has the laser targeting mode been implemented? It seems like a very handy feature and I cannot figure out how to use it :sweat_smile::+1: thanks for any help.

Hello Nickelo, glad to hear it! We are planning to put this in in a future firmware update (along with Groups and layout guide) but is not currently in the firmware!

Thanks for the info! I am looking forward to it being implemented

@therock, Nickelo beat me to the punch as I was curious too because it looks amazing:

Thought maybe I needed to upgrade my firmware since I hadn’t paired it to my phone first but after finally calibrating the T1, no dice with the Targeting Mode.

I am probably a newb but didn’t realize the absolute precision needed to set up the T1 – didn’t realize at first I was calibrating - thought I was assisting in self-checkups by the T1.

After my 8th attempt at half-assing it, did some research on here and found someone saying you couldn’t be more than 1/64th off in calibrating? That is when I got serious and got it calibrated but a heads-up in the documentation would have saved me a ton of time.

But damn, I freaking love this thing! The extending laser line is so freaking handy!!!

1 Like

Haha, it also took me a couple tries to calibrate correctly! I’m very excited for when the targeting mode gets added. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Hey, any updates on when laser targeting mode might get released? Many thanks!

it is in the beta app and we are working on ensuring it is stable before releasing!