About the Hardware Support & Troubleshooting category

Having trouble with a REEKON Product? Need to ask someone a question? Look no further

Hello,
I returned home from vacation to happily find my T1 had been delivered. Upon set up and update I noticed that the e-paper screen glitches, it will flicker and the first measurement space turns black, flickers again and turns back to white. It will do this approximately every 45 seconds or so the entire time the T1 is turned on. Needless to say I am a bit disappointed after waiting for such a long time. Is anyone else having this issue, is there a fix or do I need to send it back for repair ?
Thanks,
Jim

Hello,
Recently received my T1. Upon set up and software update I noticed the my e-paper screen was flickering. It flickers and the first measurement space turns black and it flickers again and returns to white. This repeats approximately every 45 seconds as long as the T1 is powered up. Needless to say I’m a bit disappointed after waiting such a long time to receive it… Is anyone else having this issue, is the a fix or does it need to be sent back for repair or replacement ?
Thanks,
Jim