P1L Tagger Construction Printer Launch

Will do. I clicked on your profile and I don’t see where I can send you a DM. Can you let me know where I need to go to send you a DM or can you DM me and I’ll be able to respond to that? Lastly, you could DM me your email and I’ll follow-up there.

Great input! I feel the same about bricked hardware.

I have already backed this product, but great to hear about the ability to use any brand of thermal label. For the rolls that you will be selling pre-configured, what is the quantity of labels in the 50x30 mm rolls? Do you know how big of a roll would fit in the unit? I’m very interested in exactly what to obtain from other sources. Thanks in advance

Hello, there are about 230 labels in a roll for the 30x50mm ones and is about 48mm in diameter

Is there a recent update on P1L shipping?

Hello, yes we will be posting an update tomorrow on our Kickstarter page!

Is this update still coming today?

Uhm, so the rugged case is not available yet? I really don’t need another label printer, I want a rugged one.

Hi Randy, we are including the case for free with all orders!

1 Like

Nice! Then just update at least photo because it is not clear and previously it was stated that it will be an addon :slight_smile:

Has this begun shipping yet?

Hey Josh, not yet, they are getting picked up from factory next week and should arrive in US in late July/early August. We will then ship out from warehouse to pre orders!

1 Like

Month delay from the last Kickstarter update then?