Combined - T1 Shipping Questions

When are they shipping?

4 Likes

Hey Karl, they will begin in late June and continue throughout September, full updates can be seen here posted every 2 weeks:

Ill be moving to a new location by September, who will I have to contact to change the shipping address?

contact@reekon.tools

1 Like

The application is perfect. We hope to have news and information on how we can collaborate. Thank you very much for the invitation.

2 Likes

Hi Rock,will we be receiving email once our tools will be shipped?because some of us ordered both T1 and M1 package.

Hello yes backers receive an email when products are shipping out!

1 Like

I live in Norway Scandinavia when can i expect to get it shipped? Sinse im not from usa?

Will we receive a notification when it’s shipped or will it just show up?

Hey, you will receive a notification prior to shipping!

Through email or this forum?

you will receive email, this forum is primarily for conversation around applications or FAQs

Well over a year ago I like many others bought into something that was supposed to be delivered in just a few short months.
But that never happened!!
When I made my pledge/PURCHASE, I bought BOTH M1 AND T1 TAPE with extra tapes.
I’ve seen and heard a lot about the T1 and when it’s supposed to be finally shipped out, But why hasn’t the M1 being shipped??
To my understanding the M1 has been in abundant supply, but yet they don’t ship anything out.

3 Likes

I think WE ALL GOT SCAMMED!!! It’s been OVER A YEAR HERE TOO!!! And IM FUCKING PISSED!!!

1 Like

Sounds like you need to contact customer service and/or update your address. I got my M1 a long time ago.

1 Like

You got your M1??? I know I updated my information and have yet to receive the M1. Guess I’ll have to contact them this week.

Same here bought them both. They charged my credit card and still no product

Got my M1 and back rail well over a year ago.

yeah, got mine, July 2021. I don’t know how familiar you are with Kickstarter projects once they are finished, but after final shipping, the companies rarely check the campaign profile again for messages. Best bet is to reach out to customer service.

2 Likes

Now that I’m reading OP’s message again, I’m realizing that it seems he added on an M1 to his T1 backer pledge.

I backed the M1 originally, so that’s why I have mine. I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that they are going to ship them out at the same time to conserve shipping costs, and that’s why if you ordered an M1 with your T1 pledge that you don’t have it yet.

Sorry for causing confusion if I did.

2 Likes