PI tape I purchased over a year ago

I purchased the tape in good faith with the assurance it would be coming out soon. It has been well over a year and no news. what is the status???

1 Like

Hi Gary,
I’m sure the team will respond, but as a fellow purchaser, I have been getting weekly updates from them so if you are not getting them, maybe you opted out from their list.
The product is in production now and we should start receiving them within next month or so. I don’t know the exact dates, but its getting very close.
I hope this helps. I just cant wait to get it and start using it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Gary, hope you are doing well. We are ramping up production now and will begin shipping at the end of this month and continue through September as inventory becomes available. You can always find the latest updates on our pre-order pages here:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Combined - T1 Shipping Questions

I’m still waiting on mine… I don’t know what has happened but I haven’t been getting updates and each time I reach out to Reekon on the website… They just keep sending me to the website to buy another one.

I was even and early supporter number wise but it seems they just picked random names…

I was one of the first backers like 2 years ago and I just got mine yesterday. I was so excited when UPS walked through the door with the box! So far, it definitely seems worth the wait!!!

2 Likes

I imagine it’s worth the wait…

My only complaint is the lack of shipping info…

I waited 2 years ish and got mine a couple weeks ago. Loving it so far!!

1 Like