Combined - T1 Shipping Questions

I’m having a little trouble understanding the latest email. Am I correct in saying: 500 have been shipped and delivered to customers. No more will be shipped (N. America) until end of October with shipments running every two weeks after, hopes to wrap up by end of year?

Hi Zelwind, that sounds correct based on the most recent update from our customer team

Hi I Ordered and paid $513.38 for Both the T! and M1 in May 2022 and then postage of $159.18 in November 2022 Total $672.56 and no idea when they will ship to Australia?

Well ive ordered mine well over a year ago, ive never received an email or anything pertaining the ship date… when is this to be shipped its very frustrating when u paid for something and just get arun around on when or why it has not shipped.

Waiting to get shipped to san antonio

Any updates on shipping fulfilment of the T-1

Man I had already forgot about this tool. So what the deal with it because never in my life have I had to cuff up the money and company take over a year and still not deliver. You should have asked me if I wanted a refund at least. I was backed 53 or 54 I was patient about it but this is crazy. I reply would be nice to know what is going on.

Hello! You can find the latest shipping progress summary on our crowdfunding pages here - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reekon/t1-tomahawk-professional-digital-tape-measure/posts

I am moving out of the country in a month. Is there any way to expedite my shipping so I can have it before I leave? I’m moving to France but live in Oklahoma right now.

So I should have mine by the end of the month?

1 Like

Hi Karl, you can find the latest shipping update here - T1 Tomahawk - Professional Digital Tape Measure | Indiegogo

Why would we Download THIS??? It’s been almost 2 years… paid for & STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THIS !!! I think it’s a SCAM!!! Will NEVER ORDER FTOM YOU AGAIN!!!

So I’ve been waiting a long time for this measuring device, and waiting, etc. So when will we be receiving this long anticipated device how much longer

1 Like

Hello, launching a full app was part of our orginal promise of launching the T1 and we are doing so as intial backers have received their units. We still have a lot to go and are working through shipping as outlined in more detail here - T1 Tomahawk - Professional Digital Tape Measure | Indiegogo

Its always frustrated when delays happen and while we apologize for the delay, we are confident everyone will appreciate the extra time spent to make a remarkable and reliable product.

I am about to start my project like today. If I order the T1, what is the shipping timeline? I read many posts, people complained about waiting for months and stil not receiving the product.

Hello! We have begin shipping and are wokring through the more than 25,000 pre orders already placed. Shipping form order placed today would likely be in December/January

has shipping started? I have been waiting a year! i know its new but delivery was going to be last december…starting to loose patience. I have gone through 3 projects that i was counting on this for…so sad.

Hello, we haev certainly been delayed but are shipping out our next batch as soon as inventory arrives - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reekon/t1-tomahawk-professional-digital-tape-measure/posts/3950572

Apologies again for the delay!

I can’t make heads or tails of all of the junk on the website. I want to know when my order specifically will be here.

I am hoping I get mine by the end of 2024…