Combined - T1 Shipping Questions

Hey Karl, that is our goal as well and most regions will have it by end of year or sooner

Any update about how long Australia will revive there t1’s

Hi Johnny, they will ship out form our Hong Kong Warehouse starting in mid to late December

1 Like

Hi I ordered my M1 and T1 in April 2022 andf paid $190 freight in October 2022 a total of approx $750 and still no word on when i will receive them? I could fly to Hong Kong fand collect for the same price of the freight. If assembeled in Maylasia why not ship direct from there to Australia? Much closer?

Any update about how long Australia will revive there t1’s

1 Like

I got my backerkit shipping address confirmation email last week. I am located on the east coast of the US near(ish) where shipping and distribution is.

Are these getting shipped to san antonio? Saw a message that there is another shipment to US.

Can someone help me here on this matter?

Been over a year as we all been patently waiting. Appreciate everything

Hello, the next batch of 2500 units are sending out over the coming days. While this is not everyone, we expect to be getting in more and more units over the coming weeks. You can find the latest updates on our pre order pages

(tracking is sent when an order has shipped out - if you havent received tracking in the coming days then it will be included in a future shipment in the coming weeks)

Obviously, more and more people have received T1s. Seeing the forum so crowded. However, I haven’t even received the shipping mail yet, living in Far East Asia. I live in jealousy day by day. When can I get my T1 and M1? Will it come within this year? I can’t wait to try it :slight_smile:

Any update on shipping to West coast US?

I live in AZ and have not received a tracking number. I thought all US orders are being shipped out?

When is shipping to Australia been 20 months now?

Hi, Australia will ship out with “Rest of World” orders, you can find the latest shipping updates here - T1 Tomahawk - Professional Digital Tape Measure | Indiegogo

It’s been over a year, I am still waiting, response is slow

Can I have a direct response

1 Like

I was an early backer and still have not gotten mine either… They promised not that long ago for delivery…

Not sure how they chose to ship units to.

Good luck seems like over a year and a half for me still no T1

I have read a lot of questions and answers about when will we the backers finally receive our products we have been waiting for.
I still don’t understand why it’s so hard to get these products.
One of the answers given is there is 25,000 units that were already bought and paid for, and there waiting for enough product to fill a container before it is shipped out.
But yet it’s already been clearly stated that there has been more than enough product already made to cover all of the orders from all the backers.
I’ve already doubled check to make sure that my Address is correct on the this site and the Kickstarter site, and still nothing.

I tried to log into my account today and see if there were anything new, and was told that my user name and password could not be found.

What is going on??
Like others - why can’t we get the products we have already paid for???!!

Where was it stated that there has been “more than enough product already made to cover all the orders from all the backers”? They’ve said multiple times that they are ramping up production to units per week (starting with a few, doing some extensive testing, and then speeding up the production). But they’ve never said that all the products are manufactured.

You can’t get the products you’ve already paid for because all the products don’t exist yet. They are still manufacturing them, and then they will be shipped in a container on a container ship across the ocean to the distribution center that’s serving your country, and then that distribution center will box them up into individual boxes, put your address label on it, and ship it to you.

Hello! As Aaron mentioned above, we have 25,000 pre orders but have just recently started to fufill them. As soon as orders are made, they are shipped via container to our various warehouses at which point we look to fulfill customers as soon as possible

Good morning happy holidays to everyone. My wife has ordered a tomahawk. T1 December December 14 was paid by Visa credit card and cleared my account. My wife has received an email at Janicehaney572@gmail.com stating response needed to get rewards for T1 Tomahawk, professional, digital tape measure. Went into the response and selected everything as needed and it’s asking for the payment again which we already paid. Not sure what to do. At this point please help thank you.