Combined - T1 Shipping Questions

Don’t give them any more money. I’ve been waiting over 1.5 years for mine and all they have sent is excuse after excuse as to the delays. Hopefully you will be able to resolve your issue, but I imagine you’ve been duped like the rest of us.

I waited for about a year and a half myself. I got my first one, but I’m waiting for my other one now. I think the companies doing an awesome job they have a lot of responsibilities to get everybody’s products out there’s a lot involved and now they’re doing what they promised

It took over a year and a half to finally get mine… it’s very difficult to understand…. Too bad it didn’t come with instructions but it didn’t… I personally think it’s junk! And is sitting in the bottom of my toolbox drawer… what a waste of money

Hey Joe, please send an email to contact@reekon.tools - likely any extra charges are related to shipping

1 Like

Would be happy to help with any questions getting setup! There should be a quick start guide included with every T1!

Nope!!! Not in my box

Thanks,Marty J. Mulheron

Hey Marty, our apologies, please see link below and shoot us an email with your address and we can send a physical copy too!

Ok… thanks

Thanks,Marty J. Mulheron

Marty Mulheron
206 W. Forest Ct.
Jefferson City, Mo. 65109

Mulherons@Yahoo.Com

573-694-5441

Thanks,Marty J. Mulheron

My stupid mistake. I apologize it was a shipping fee. Please ignore my first message. Merry Christmas. I really want to thank you guys for your hard work getting this product to market. I know there was a lot of people out there like myself anxious for this device and I agree like you always said rather make sure everything is right before you push them out the door and have things go wrong with them, I just hope more people can understand your side of the business how it Has to work. Again, thank you to you and your colleagues.

3 Likes

GDay All, Do you guys ship to Australia…?

Yes, through our pre order site - T1 Tomahawk - Professional Digital Tape Measure | Indiegogo

Where the hell is my T1? I got back from vacation and I see an email that says all the preorders except for the ones with split/metrics blades have shipped. Yet, I dont have one.

WHere is it?

Happy new year to you all!
Can you tell me the status of the shipping for the metric T1 for Romania?
I hardly can wait for it :slight_smile:
Thank you.

It has been over a year and a half since I paid for this product. When will it ship. I am tired of waiting

Hello, you can see the latest shipping updates here - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reekon/t1-tomahawk-professional-digital-tape-measure/posts/3974883

I believe It’s been 3yrs since I paid for the Tomahawk and I’m wondering where REEKON is at in sending the Tomahawk to Utah?
Can someone please update me what is going on with my order as well? It would be nice to have an exact date or something along those lines. I would genuinely appreciate it.

Hello, all US orders should be sent out by the end of this month!

Well we get a email telling us it has shipped, if so will there be a tracking number?

Thank you,
Jason

Hi Jason, yes tracking provided as soon as it is sent to email on record